Leiger SMP Minecraft Server
We have a community Minecraft server for all supporters!
The Minecraft server is in 1.16.5 survival multiplayer, and it includes a shopping district, community-built nether hub & custom plugins, all while retaining the vanilla Minecraft feel. Currently there is no Bedrock version of the server, so you will need Minecraft Java Edition.
Players interact in the Discord server, although all Minecraft server discussion takes place within hidden channels only visible to server members.
The first video created on the server is on this page, or you can watch it on YouTube.
- /packs - List of all enabled Data Packs on the Minecraft server.
- /settings - List of all current Server Settings (e.g. PvP on/off, difficulty level).
- /info [player] - Displays a bunch of stats about a player, such as their total playtime and when they last logged in.
We have a custom home coordinates system, which allows you to set your home location so that you and other players on the server can find them later. We stick heavily to a vanilla experience, so there is no teleporting.
This is great when you want to share your coordinates with others, so they can find your base when you're offline and leave payment for a trade that you did earlier, or some other gift!
- /sethome - Sets your current coordinates as your home location.
- /delhome - Deletes any record of your home coordinates.
- /home [player] - Shows the home coordinates for the given player.
Whitelisting is automatic, via the website - most paying supporters are eligible.
The easiest way to gain access to the Minecraft server is via Patreon, as it is a whitelisted Patreon-supported Minecraft server.
Twitch subscribers (Tier 2 and above) and YouTube Members can also log into the server, but it's a slightly higher cost so Patreon is the recommended approach if your main goal is to get whitelisted on the Minecraft server, and you don't care as much for blocking the Twitch advertisements or having custom emotes in your YouTube comments.